World Investments Services Legal Agreement – Terms of Service (TOS)
NOTICE TO CLIENT: PLEASE READ THIS AGREEMENT CAREFULLY. THIS SERVICE AGREEMENT IS A LEGAL AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU AND WORLD INVESTMENTS. BY ACCESSING THIS SITE AND AVAILING ANY WORLD INVESTMENTS SERVICE(S) YOU AGREE TO BE LEGALLY BOUND BY THIS AGREEMENT. THIS MEANS THAT, BY ORDERING, PURCHASING OR USING ALL OR ANY OF OUR SERVICES YOU AND ANY LEGAL ENTITY YOU REPRESENT ACCEPTS ALL TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS AGREEMENT UNCONDITIONALLY. YOU AGREE THAT THIS AGREEMENT IS LIKE ANY WRITTEN NEGOTIATED AGREEMENT SIGNED BY YOU. YOU ALSO AGREE THAT THIS AGREEMENT IS ENFORCEBLE AGAINST YOU AND/OR ANY LEGAL ENTITY THAT ORDERED OUR SERVICES AND ON WHOSE BEHALF YOU ORDERED OUR SERVICES. THIS AGREEMENT ALSO CONTAINS LIABILITY DISCLAIMERS TERMS REGARDING OUR SERVICES.
Provision of ” World Investments Online Service” by World Investments Shares & Bonds for execution of local shares trading transactions via the Internet is subject to the following Terms & Conditions:
The following terms shall have the meanings indicated opposite thereto below Company” or “wi” : means World Investments Shares & Bonds. “Customer” or “User”: means any natural or juristic person who sets up an account under his/her name with online Trading service and subscribes to “World Investments Shares & Bonds “Service.
“Service”: means “online service” for execution of local shares trading transactions via the Internet.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Local shares trading transactions via the Internet shall include those World Investments Shares & Bonds services wi shall determine, it its sole discretion, to be covered in the Service as it deems fit from time to time. The Service does not constitute an offer for or solicitation to the Customer to subscribe to any of the investment services provided by wi.
- The Customer hereby authorizes wi to accept and act upon electronic instructions submitted via the Internet and to respond to any Customer inquiries so received.
- The Customer acknowledges and consents that World Investments Shares & Bonds has advised him/her, and that he/she has taken note, of current technology restrictions and limitations, limitations and restriction on ” World Investments Shares & Bonds” Service , that Service availability without interruption depends on technology applications and level of compliance with the restrictions on Service , and accordingly hereby releases wi from any and every liability which may arise as a result of Customer’s inability to use the Service for any reason whatsoever.
- wi will charge the Customer the agreed fees (in consideration for subscription, continuous availability and of the Service) as wi may prescribe from time to time. wi reserves the right to alter any fees at any time immediately after notification to the Customer who hereby authorizes wi to charge the fees to any of the Customer accounts held with wi.
- wi reserves the right to refuse to provide the Service to any customer for any reason whatsoever, and to refuse to act upon or respond to any instructions or queries it may receive from the Customer via the Internet without stating any reasons.
- The Customer shall keep strictly confidential his/her own USER ID and Password(s), and undertakes to never disclose his/her USER ID to any third party including wi Accordingly, wi does not accept liability for any claim or loss resulting from disclosure of the Customer’s Password or transactions passed over the account that are not performed by the Customer. If the Customer suspects that any person has knowledge of his/her Password(s), the Customer must immediately notify wi verbally, written confirmation to follow. The Customer will be solely responsible for all instructions and inquiries actually made or which may be made until wi receives written confirmation and acknowledges receipt of the notification.
- All equipment advanced by wi to the Customer are and shall remain the exclusive property of wi. The Customer agrees and undertakes to return these equipment to wi immediately on demand in their original “as received” condition.
- The Customer consents and warrants that the Customer will not copy, reproduce or amend any software, pages or documents provided by wi nor will the Customer download or divert the Service software from any computer or electronic device to any other computer or electronic device.
- Either wi or the Customer may cancel subscription to the Service. If the Customer intends to cancel subscription, a written notice of cancellation must be submitted to wi. wi is entitled to cancel the Customer’s subscription at any time without notice to the Customer, and such action shall not create any liabilities on wi.s part to the Customer.
- wi does not accept liability for any losses, damages, costs or expenses whatsoever or howsoever incurred or sustained by the Customer as a result of breach of any of these terms and conditions.
USE OF INFORMATION AND MATERIALS
Misuse of passwords or information contained in the site and the unauthorized use of
World investments Website is strictly forbidden.
The website is not meant to be published or used by any person in any country or jurisdiction whose local laws prevent or ban such publication or use.
The information and materials contained in this site, including text, graphics, links or other items – are provided “as is,” “as available”. world investments do not warrant the accuracy, adequacy or completeness of this information and materials and disclaim liability for errors or omissions in this information and materials. No warranty of any kind, implied, express or statutory, including but not limited to the warranties of non-infringement of third party rights, is given in conjunction with the information and materials.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY:
Neither the the company nor any of its Directors, officers, managers, employees, subsidiaries, affiliates or agents will be responsible for any loss or damage suffered by the client for any cause beyond the company’s control or anticipation. The company shall only be liable for its actions directly attributable to willful default or fraud on the part of the company. The company shall not be liable for losses arising from the default of any agent or any other party used by the broker under this agreement.
In no event will world investments be liable for any damages, including without limitation direct or indirect, special, incidental, or consequential damages, losses or expenses arising in connection with this site or use thereof or inability to use by any party, or in connection with any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus or line or system failure, even when world investments, or representatives thereof, are advised of the possibility of such damages, losses or expenses.
The world investments company reserves the right to refuse to act on any instructions or execute any transaction without notice or liability.
Hyperlinks to other internet resources are at your own risk; the content, accuracy, opinions expressed, and other links provided by these resources are not investigated, verified, monitored, or endorsed by the world investments
SUPPLEMENTARY TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
Certain pages or sections may include separate terms and conditions in addition to those above. In case of conflict, such pages and/or sections shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance by the said supplementary terms and conditions.